Every game, every goal, every story - with the official FIFA app
- Category News/Magazines
- Program license Free
- Version 3.1.332
- Size 42 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.fifa.fifaapp.android
FIFA Digital Fédération Internationale de Football Association FIFA-Strasse 20 P.O. Box 8044 Zurich Switzerland
Created by the Fédération Internationale de Football Association as the organization's official app, FIFA provides soccer fans around the world with the latest news and team information.
With this app, any fan of the world's most popular sport can easily access all kinds of information related to soccer. Player news, game scores, and goals are all updated regularly so that those who love the sport can stay current with all the related happenings.
Whether you support a team in the English Premier Leagues, the Primera Division in Argentina, the Spanish Liga, or the Mexican Liga MX, you are sure to appreciate all of the information this app makes available to you, including the latest news from 197 of the world's championships. Users can even customize the home screen within the app so that the information that is most important to them, such as their favorite teams schedule and scores, is most prominently displayed.
The FIFA app also prepares fans for the next big game with starting lineups, player statistics, key matchups, and current leagues standings. No matter you want to know about a given player, team, league, or game, you are sure to find it in the FIFA app.
While FIFA is a perfectly capable app for those who love the game of soccer, it is unfortunate that the app does not offer more features and functions that fans might find useful.
- Provides current news, statistics, and standings for soccer fans.
- Covers several different soccer leagues from around the world.
- App does not include as many features as it could.
We’ve made some updates. Enjoy the improved experience!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CALENDAR: Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_CALENDAR: Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.